CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionLeading scientists discuss the most recent physical and experimental results in the physics of Bose-Einstein condensate theory, the theory of nlinear lattices (including quantum and nlinear lattices), and nlinear optics and photonics. Classical and quantum aspects of the dynamics of nlinear waves are considered. The contributions focus on the Gross-Pitaevskii equation and on the quantum nlinear Schrodinger equation. Recent experimental results on atomic condensates and hydrogen bonded systems are reviewed. Particular attention is given to nlinear matter waves in periodic potential.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/07/2004
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 153
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight989 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byF. Abdullaev,V. V. Konotop
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.