All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the modern theory of nparametric goodness-of-fit testing. It fills the gap in modern nparametric statistical theory by discussing hypothesis testing and addresses mathematical statisticians who are interesting in the theory of n-parametric statistical inference. It will be of interest to specialists who are dealing with applied n-parametric statistical problems relevant in signal detection and transmission and in technical and medical diagstics among others.
- Author(s)I.A. Suslina,Yu I. Ingster
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/10/2002
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 169
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight662 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.