All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs social media baffling to you? Fundraising coach Marc A. Pitman thinks we live in the most exciting time for nprofits! In Nonprofit Soical Media: A beginner's guide to nurturing relationships from your desk, he sets out to prove it. Rather than diving into Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and LinkedIn, Nonprofit Social Media starts with your nprofit. Pitman walks you through the how and why of social media. He gives you tips and an outline for starting a social media strategy and shows how to get your website up and running on a shoe-string budget. Then he shows you how email, blogging, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, and other social media tools fit into your strategy. He even shows you how to learn all these new tools and still stay sane. Social media can help you create stronger relationships with dors than you ever thought possible. And it can help them introduce their friends to your nprofit. Nonprofit Social Media shows you how!
- Author BiographyMarc A. Pitman is the founder of FundraisingCoach.com and the author of Google+ for Nonprofits. A blogger since before it was called blogging, he coordinated an email project that raised $100,000 in seven weeks before sites like Facebook even existed. He now teaches internet marketing and fundraising at colleges and to nonprofits around the world. He is embarrassed by how much he enjoys Angry Birds.
- Author(s)Marc A Pitman
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.