All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan't stop, won't stop, never stop-solving! These captivating crosswords, constructed by two of the biggest names in the business, will leave puzzle fans begging for more. Featuring witty themes and clever clues based on puns, homophones, quips, anagrams, and more, Nonstop Crosswords provides hours of mind-twisting fun.
- Author BiographyCox and Rathvon are bona fide puzzle royalty who write the acrostic that appears every other Sunday in the New York Times. They write regular crosswords for the Boston Globe and cryptics for a Canadian publication, as well.
- Author(s)Emily Cox,Henry Rathvon
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- FormatSpiral bound
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date14/07/2014
- Weight281 g
- Width215 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine7 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.