All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionPopular food blogger and veteran odle eater MiMi Aye celebrates the addictive power of the odle in this wonderful collection of 100 authentic recipes from around the world. From udon to soba and from reshteh to rice vermicelli, the widely travelled world of the odle is celebrated in delicious stir-fries, soups, sauces, salads and snacks. Full of intoxicating and bewitching flavours, Noodle! is both an essential recipe collection and a fascinating culinary masterclass. With excellent photography by Mike Cooper. Noodle! is the fifth book in a series that began with the bestselling Mince! (World Gourmand Award for 'Best UK Single Subject Cookbook') and continued with the brilliant titles Stew!, Soup! and Pie!.
- Author BiographyMiMi Aye is the writer of the food blog Meemalee (www.meemalee.com) and sometime Burmese chef. Recommended by Lonely Planet and Time Out, MiMi has appeared on BBC Radio 4's Food Programme, and in the Guardian, the Telegraph and Metro. Her recipes have been featured on Channel 4 Food to accompany the TV show Gordon's Great Escape. Noodle! is her first cookbook. Follow MiMi on twitter @meemalee.
- Author(s)MiMi Aye
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series Title100 Great Recipes
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight507 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.