All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $13.13
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhen incent, wealthy Nora Marlowe came to visit the Wild West, she was as wide-open to adventure as the vast Texas horizon. Its rugged individualismand dashing cowboyssuited her romantic spirit. That is, until the wrong cowboy decided to take the elegant heiress down a tch! Cal Barton didn't like haughty Eastern misses. And he certainly didn't appreciate one invading the ranch where he worked. But something about Nora was irresistible. The pull between them only grew stronger the longer she stayeduntil a simple kiss became a full-fledged seduction that threatened to destroy everything she held dear.
- Author BiographyDiana Palmer is renowned as one of North America\u2019s top ten romance writers. When she published her first novel in 1979, fans immediately fell in love with her sensual, charming romances. A die-hard romantic who married her husband five days after they met, Diana says that she wrote her first book at age thirteen and has been hooked ever since. Diana\u2019s hobbies include gardening, knitting, quilting, anthropology, astronomy and music.
- Author(s)Diana Palmer
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight191 g
- Width108 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.