All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionA compact and authoritative guide to the phemenally popular genre. The information-packed study examines and celebrates books, films and TV adaptations, from Sjewall and Wahlee's highly influential Martin Beck series through Henning Mankell's Wallander (subject of three separate TV series) to Stieg Larsson's groundbreaking The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, cult TV hits such as the Danish The Killing, The Bridge and the political thriller Borgen, up to the hugely successful books and films of the current king of the field, Norway's Jo Nesbo.
- Author BiographyBarry Forshaw is an expert on crime fiction, and writes extensively on film. He is the author of the Pocket Essentials Italian Cinema, The Man Who Left Too Soon, and The Rough Guide to Crime Fiction. He has written for various national newspapers, edits Crime Time, and is a talking head for ITV and BBC TV documentaries. He was previously the vice chair of the Crime Writers' Association.
- Author(s)Barry Forshaw
- PublisherOldcastle Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationHarpenden, Herts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Essentials
- Weight158 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.