All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis clearly written, thought-provoking, and often witty text takes the reader on a grand tour of the ceramic fancywares produced by Noritake. Included are bowls, boxes, figurines, lamps, plaques, teasets, vases and other delicate porcelains. Over 1,000 stunning color images display these eye-catching objects to their best advantage. While concentrating on the wares produced between 1921 and 1941, fancywares from as early as 1908 and as recently as the 1980s are also portrayed. This book is so well organized, even the vice will be using it with confidence within minutes. Included as well are clear images of the many Noritake backstamps, a bibliography, an index, and current market values in the captions.
- Author BiographyDavid Spain has been collecting Noritake for several decades. He is the editor of the Noritake News, a founding member of the Noritake Collectors' Society, and the author of several books on Noritake products.
- Author(s)David Spain
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2002
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note1037 color photos
- Weight2150 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.