Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionSarah is a 17- year old teenager, and her life is far from rmal. Her mom and older sister each have twin baby girls, and Sarah has a daughter named Vivian that's 1- years old. She has to fight through all of the scenarios that you think up in your head. She has a wheelchair (which killed her father along with stupid doctors), and her older sister hates her. Her life is hard, and when you're only 17, it makes it MUCH harder. I doubt than anyone can relate to my story, but it would be amazing if their lives did. If you think that you understand how Sarah's life is, you should definitely read this amazing book. And just remember, it's hard to be rmal, when rmal is overrated.
- Author BiographyHi, I'm Ella Grothman. I'm only ten years old and I spent my whole month of November writing Normal Is Overrated. It's been an AMAZING experiment, and I'm planning on writing a few more books in these years to come. I love writing because it lets me get out my ideas and how I would love one of my friends to be. I love that I can just let all of it go and type out my anger. If you can just imagine what it's like to be neglected and full of sorrow all the time, that's how my main character, Sarah, feels throughout the whole book. I hope that you love my book as much as I do! And just remember, it's hard to be normal, when normal is overrated.
- Author(s)Ella Jeanne Grothman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.