All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionWritten at a post-graduate level, this new volume provides a cumulative overview of the research available on the pathogenesis of fear and anxiety in youths. Its aim is to give the reader an idea of the factors that are thought to be involved in the development of abrmal fear and anxiety in children and adolescents, and to integrate this kwledge in a comprehensive model. Normal and Abrmal Fear and Anxiety in Children and Adolescents also gives an update of the current scientific status on the psychological and pharmacological treatment and assessment of anxiety disorders in youths.
- Author BiographyPeter Muris is a professor at the Institute of Psychology of Erasmus University in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. He heads the department of clinical psychology at the university in addition to working as a child psychologist in an outpatient treatment center. Dr. Muris has authored more than 250 peer-reviewed journal articles, and conducts ongoing research with a focus on child psychopathology.
- Author(s)Peter Muris
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication29/06/2007
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleBRAT Series in Clinical Psychology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 100 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight790 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Series Edited byS. J. Rachman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.