All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA test-prep guide to the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery Norman Hall's ASVAB Preparation Book provides you with all the information you need to prepare for--and pass--the military's aptitude test. Inside, you'll find an overview of the exam and how it's scored, thorough reviews of all of its components, and valuable test-taking techniques. This indispensable test-prep guide also offers expert advice for tackling each of the nine subjects covered by the exam:* General Science (GS)* Arithmetic Reasoning (AR)* Word Kwledge (WK)* Paragraph Comprehension (PC)* Mathematics Kwledge (MK)* Electronics Information (EI)* Automotive and Shop Information (AS)* Mechanical Comprehension (MC)* Assembling Objects (AO) Complete with more practice tests than any other guide, Norman Hall's ASVAB Preparation Book is guaranteed to help you score your best on the ASVAB and move forward in your military career.
- Author BiographyNorman Hall is the author of an immensely successful series of test-prep titles and the leader in career exam test books. His works include Norman Hall's Police Exam Preparation Book, Norman Hall's Postal Exam Preparation Book, and Norman Hall's Firefighter Exam Preparation Book. He lives in Washington State.
- Author(s)Norman Hall
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1403 g
- Width209 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.