All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNorman Rockwell's best-loved works, collected in a handsome clothbound volume Norman Rockwell gave us a picture of America that was familiar-astonishingly so-and at the same time unique, because only he could bring it to life with such authority. Rockwell best expressed this vision of America in his justly famous cover illustrations for the Saturday Evening Post, painted between 1916 and 1963. All of his Post covers are reproduced in splendid full color in this oversized volume, with commentaries by Christopher Finch, the ted writer on art and popular culture.
- Author BiographyChristopher Finch was born in Guernsey, Channel Islands, in 1939 and came to the United States in 1968 to join the curatorial staff of the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis. His books include the best sellers Norman Rockwell's America, The Art of Walt Disney, and Rainbow, a biography of Judy Garland, which was turned into a motion picture for NBC television.
- Author(s)Christopher Finch
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight3571 g
- Width280 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.