Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionEgypt just before political eruption! Turns of the century in Africa's rtheastern corner have been critical moments, ushering in overt popular activism in the hope of radical political redirection -- as this volume's focus on Egypt's 19th-century fin-de-siecle demonstrates. This period witnessed crisscrossing and conflicting political currents as well as fluctuating ecomic, geopolitical, social and demographic conditions and cultural processes. Like Egypt's 20th-century fin-de-siecle, much of this ferment was a prelude to the more visible and politically eruptive events of the next decades, when Egypt's popular resistance burst onto the international scene. But its subterranean cast was less dynamic for that.
- Author(s)Kenneth Norrie
- PublisherDundee University Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationDundee
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDundee University Press Ltd
- Width218 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.