All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Norsk, rdmenn og Norge series regards communication as the primary goal of language learning. This workbook provides meaningful structural practice in socially relevant and useful ways, combining entertaining activities with more traditional exercises.
- Author BiographyKathleen Stokker is professor of Norwegian at Luther College. A frequent lecturer on the Norwegian language, she has written numerous articles on Norwegian folklore, history, and traditions. She is the coauthor of the first-year textbook Norsk, nordmenn og Norge, also published by the University of Wisconsin Press.
- Author(s)Kathleen Stokker,Odd Haddal
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication15/08/1981
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Out-of-print date20/04/2017
- Weight522 g
- Width220 mm
- Height290 mm
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $38.31Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.72
- AU $35.77Trending at AU $36.15
- AU $31.28Trending at AU $42.57
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $5.61Trending at AU $8.03
- AU $31.79Trending at AU $49.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.