All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNorth American P-51 Mustang was one of the most rewned and undoubtedly one of the most aesthetically pleasing fighter designs of the Second World War. It served well its pilots of many nationalities even many years after it had been conceived. Its total production figure amounted to nearly 16,000 aircraft. The four basic models - B/C/D/K - presented in this publication, accounted for 4,950 out of 10,720 air victories the USAAF was credited with, and 4,131 out of 8,160 ground victories.
- Author(s)Mariusz Lukasik
- PublisherKagero Oficyna Wydawnicza
- Date of Publication28/02/2017
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLublin
- Country of PublicationPoland
- ImprintKagero Oficyna Wydawnicza
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.