All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn assortment of water birds are illustrated in full-color photographs, followed by a brief description of each bird and its habitat.
- Author Biography<b>RICHARD K. WALTON</b> is director and co-founder of the Monarch Monitoring Project for the New Jersey Audubon, a non-profit organization that promotes environmental awareness and conservation. He has studied at Hobart College and Lesley College.
- Author(s)Richard K. Walton
- PublisherAlfred A. Knopf
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred A. Knopf
- Content Noteillustrations (some colour), maps
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height102 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.11
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.