All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of primary source material, first published in 1980, chronicles the Civil War experiences of North Carolinians from the secession crisis to the Confederate surrender at Bennett Place. Through selections from diaries, newspapers, letters, official records, and other sources, it offers a sober account of the intense human and ecomic suffering endured by the state and illustrates the complicated political realities of wartime North Carolina.
- Author BiographyJohn G. Barrett, author of The Civil War in North Carolina and Sherman's March through the Carolinas, lives in Lexington, Virginia.|W. Buck Yearns, whose books include From Richmond to Texas: The 1865 Journey Home of Confederate Senator Williamson S. Oldham, lives in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2002
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note16 illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight558 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJohn G. Barrett,W. Buck Yearns
- Foreword byMark L. Bradley
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.