All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.68
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
About this product
- DescriptionNorth Carolina Myths and Legends explores unusual phemena, strange events, and mysteries in North Carolina's history. Each episode included in the book is a story unto itself, and the tone and style of the book is lively and easy to read for a general audience interested in North Carolina history. Read about the Cherokee legend of the Judaculla rock. Try to figure out if Tom Dula, subject of many a local myth and a popular folk song, really did murder his wife. Speculate as to what really caused the Carolina Bays indentations.
- Author BiographySara Pitzer is a transplanted Yankee and newspaper columnist who has been traveling in and writing about the South since 1983. She can't go back north, where it's cold and people talk too fast. She lives in the woods with a yard full of birds and a house full of pets. Sara is based in Richfield, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Sara Pitzer
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleLegends of America
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Note15 black & white halftones, 1 maps
- Weight18 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.