All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionShort and accessible, North Korea, South Korea offers a comprehensive outline of the history and political complexities of the Korean peninsula, explaining in detail why the U.S. currently stands on the brink of nuclear war. Putting the current political tensions in context through an exploration of the history of American policy towards Korea as well as the conflict between the communist North and capitalist South, this book offers concrete proposals for U.S. policies that could help reduce tensions on the Korean peninsula and bring an end to the last cold war.
- Author(s)John Feffer
- PublisherSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/01/2003
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Weight186 g
- Width126 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.