All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe historic North Shore of Massachusetts is kwn for many things: famous authors, sailing ships, important events, and the pararmal. Travel across the North Shore to discover a treasure trove of the supernatural. Discover a witch who once helped colonists and w roams the cave where she was buried. Learn about strange sightings of a sea monster that have been reported off the coast of Gloucester and Nahant. And, meet the ghosts that haunt some of the most famous places in Salem, including the House of Seven Gables. These and more stories await youfrom tales of pirates and monsters, to stories of witches and ghosts, you will learn about the fascinating and unkwn ghostly history of the North Shore.
- Author BiographyChristopher Forest is a writer from Massachusetts. He has written books about the supernatural and local history for Schiffer Publishing, including Boston's Haunted History, North Shore Spirits of Massachusetts, and The Lost History of the North Shore.
- Author(s)Christopher Forest
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note18 b/w photos
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.