All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionNorth/South, East/West focuses on the visual and discursive representation of identity promoted by public and private Italian national television at the turn of the twenty-first century. Michela Ardizzoni examines the role of politics, conglomeration, immigration, and satellite techlogy in framing discourses of gender, ethnic, and regional identities. In a time of social and political change for Italy, characterized by the increased visibility of ethnic mirities and the rise to political power of Silvio Berlusconi, Italy's largest media mogul,North/South, East/West provides an in-depth textual analysis of current programs and their vision of identity.
- Author BiographyMichela Ardizzoni is visiting assistant professor at the University of Louisville in the departments of communication and women's and gender studies.
- Author(s)Michela Ardizzoni
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/10/2007
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight286 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.