All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionDuring an eventful season at Bath, young, naive Catherine Morland experiences the joys of fashionable society for the first time. She is delighted with her new acquaintances: flirtatious Isabella, who shares Catherine's love of Gothic romance and horror, and sophisticated Henry and Elear Tilney, who invite her to their father's mysterious house, Northanger Abbey. There, her imagination influenced by vels of sensation and intrigue, Catherine imagines terrible crimes committed by General Tilney. With its broad comedy and irrepressible heroine, this is the most youthful and and optimistic of Jane Austen's works.
- Author BiographyJane Austen (1775-1817) was extremely modest about her own genius but has become one of English literature's most famous women writers. She is the author of Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Persuasion, and Mansfield Park.
- Author(s)Jane Austen
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Out-of-print date12/04/2013
- Weight205 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Introduction byMarilyn Butler
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.