CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionIn Northern Compass, a debut collection of poetry by Isobel Cunningham, readers embark on a voyage. They visit Montreal, the Canadian island city poised in the mighty St. Lawrence River and San Miguel, the Mexican winter retreat of the author. Shining observations of everyday wonders and acute examinations of the mysteries of the human heart allow the reader to navigate the inner world of ecstasy, pain and gentle insight. These poems, lyrical or narrative, escort us to new destinations.
- Author BiographyIsobel Cunningham was born in Wales where she learned to love the songs in words. She has lived in Greece, in Poland and in the Canadian Arctic. Although she winters in magical San Miguel, Mexico, she is always glad to return to the city that inspires much of her writing, Montreal, Canada. She is a docent at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, a devoted gardener and a writer of fiction and poetry. For interesting images and writing on a variety of topics, you are invited to visit her blog at isobelmtl.wordpress.com.
- Author(s)MS Isobel Cunningham
- PublisherMercury Heartlink
- Date of Publication23/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercury Heartlink
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.