All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.32
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.58
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.68
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide book to Northern Cyprus offers the visitor information on all the important sites, along with practical information about how to reach them and detailed plans. This holiday destination has many important monuments and historic sites dating from the Hellenic period, through the Roman and the Byzantine eras, to the medieval crusader period and the age of the Ottoman empire.
- Author(s)Eileen Davey
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication31/12/1994
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 maps and plans, 16 colour and 24 b&w illustrations, bibliography, glossary, index
- Weight263 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.