All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe first collection of poetry by ted travel writer Lawrence Millman. Tent Dwellers-Okak, Labrador Inside this licheny ring of stones that once held down a sealskin tent, I pitch my own domed aquamarine tent and then quickly crawl inside to escape an ice pellet shower, whereupon I see a couple of my predecessors squatting dim and hazy, Dorset People with cuprous, epicanthic faces, scrapers of skin, tellers of tales, diviners of the weather, who stare at this pallid specimen from a distant age in his nylon-lined apparel, astonished that he somehow survived and they did t. Lawrence Millman is the author of eight other books (most recently An Evening among Headhunters) and hundreds of essays, short stories, and poems published in hundreds of magazines, as well as the editor of several anthologies.
- Author BiographyLawrence Millman is the author of eight other books (most recently An Evening Among Headhunters ) and hundreds of essays, short stories, and poems published in hundreds of magazines, as well as the editor of several anthologies.
- Author(s)Lawrence Millman
- PublisherNew Rivers Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleMVP
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Rivers Press
- Weight187 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.