All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLunacy, Alaska - population 506 - is Nate Burke's last chance. As a Baltimore cop, he had watched his partner die - and the guilt still haunts him. With where else to go, he accepts a job as Chief of Police in this freezing, remote town, where darkness falls by mid-afteron. It's a big change - maybe too big. But just as he's beginning to wonder if this has all been a terrible mistake, an unexpected kiss with feisty bush pilot Meg Galloway under the brilliant Northern Lights lifts his spirit and convinces him to stay a little longer. However, when Nate uncovers an old unsolved crime, he discovers that Lunacy isn't quite the sleepy little backwater he imagined. And his discovery will threaten the new life - and the new love - he never dreamed he'd find ...
- Author BiographyNora Roberts is the number one New York Times bestseller of more than 200 novels. With over 400 million copies of her books in print, she is indisputably one of the most celebrated and popular writers in the world. She has achieved numerous top five bestsellers in the UK, including number one for Savour the Moment, and is a Sunday Times hardback bestseller writing as J. D. Robb.
- Author(s)Nora Roberts
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/10/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight395 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $16.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.