All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.06Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.40Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionNine boys from Galiwin'ku in Northern Territory, at boarding school in Townsville, have used their own delightful drawings and Yolngu-Matha language to share information about nineteen of the animals they kw so well, including birds, reptiles and fish. Ideal resource for Indigeus language studies as well as environmental and natural sciences.
- Author(s)Pam Wallace
- PublisherBlack Ink Press
- Date of Publication23/05/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationTownsville, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBlack Ink Press
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.