All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
About this product
- DescriptionNorthwestern Outdoors is a basic fishing, boating and survival guide for the great Northwest. It will give you the necessary tools to stay alive and hopefully have a successful and safe outdoor adventure in the great Northwest. It includes Boating Safety, Saltwater Salmon and Halibut Fishing and a basic survival section for the Northwestern outdoor adventurer.
- Author(s)MR Crash Davis,MR Joel Mumey
- Date of Publication13/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.