All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarco Polo Norway: the Travel Guide with Insider Tips Norway - a country where the pace of life is different. It is paradise for nature lovers, shaped by environmental and climatic extremes. The beauty of the landscape, the culture rooted in ancient traditions and the hospitable people make Norway a fascinating destination. This practical, pocket-sized guide leads you to the beaches and islands, to mighty glaciers and vast plateaus, and along the spectacular fjords that cut right in to the mountains. Norway offers a wide range of attractions: skiing and hiking can be just as much a part of your holiday as the unique stave churches or a cruise along the endless coast, as seen in the Trips & Tours chapter. The Insider Tips reveal where you can play golf under the midsummer sun and where you can find Scandinavia's smallest church. The Best Of pages highlight unique aspects of Norway, recommend what to do for free, have tips for rainy days and for where you can relax and unwind. You will also find out What's Hot in Norway, from invative comics to cool eco fashion. Finally, the Dos & Don'ts point out some of the things you need to be aware of and watch out for when visiting the country. Marco Polo Norway provides comprehensive coverage of the country. To help you get around there's a detailed road atlas inside, a useful street map of Oslo in the backcover, plus a handy pull-out map. A must-have for all travellers, including those who haven't bought a travel guide in the past. Discover the best hotels, restaurants, and trendy places to go, plus shopping tips, suggestions for those on a tight budget, details of all the sports and activities on offer and ideas for Travel with Kids. Also contains: the Perfect Route, Festival & Events, Travel Tips, Links, Blogs, Apps & more, Norwegian phrasebook and index.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.