All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor advice you can trust, look further than Marco Polo. The Norway Marco Polo Handbook offers expert advice and is aimed at travellers looking for in-depth coverage of a destination - from detailed cultural information to Insider Tips - in an easy to use format. Whatever your mood or interests, Marco Polo Handbooks are the perfect travel companion. Inside the Norway Marco Polo Travel Handbook: Land of the Fjords: Let Marco Polo lead you into a land full of natural wonders, with its deep blue fjords and its fjells, thundering waterfalls, scenic sunny beaches and deserted mountain areas where you can go on the trail of the muskox and the elk. Discover & Understand: Our invative infographics condense large amounts of information into a format which is easy to understand. Infographics illustrate, amongst other things, Norway at a glance, the North Sea oil and gas industry and the rhythm of the local wildlife. In the mood for: Fun suggestions help you to experience the variety of Norway, whatever your personal preferences and interests. 3D images provide vivid insights into selected structures such as the Oseberg Ship and the Heddal Stave Church. Tours: Discover Norway! Four exciting tours reflect the many sides to the country. Discover some of Norway's most beautiful beaches and coastal towns on the tour from the southern tip to Telemark, or travel rth right along the coast from Norway's southernmost point. Explore the North Cape or embark on a spectacular journey through the wild heart of the country. All suggested tours are plotted on detailed maps and combine the best and most interesting places to see, with tips for exciting stops along the way. Experience & Enjoy: All the things which make a trip unforgettable: from eating and drinking, shopping, sightseeing, museums & galleries, staying the night, travelling with children, festivals and going out in the evening. What are Norway's typical dishes and where can you sample them? What is there to do with children? Answers to these and many other questions can be found in this chapter. In depth kwledge: Kwledge is king and Marco Polo Handbooks are packed full of information to help you get the best out of your trip. The Marco Polo Tips reveal where you can go on muskox safari, where you can complete four hikes in one go, and where you'll find Ibsen's local pub. Large pull-out map: Includes a separate pull-out map handily placed in a high quality plastic wallet at the back of the book, which can also be used as a storage pocket.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Guides are known for their handy, compact format and unique Insider Tips. Marco Polo Maps and City Maps are famous for their high quality cartography and additional features like mark-it stickers which help to pinpoint a destination for future reference and aid route planning.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight694 g
- Width122 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Sheet map
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $34.93
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.21
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.59
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.24
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.