All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionWe ve all seen it the se-picking habit starts as early as the toddler years, and child is the exception. Young children pick their ses for a variety of reasons, from colds to allergies to curiosity or boredom. This board book for toddlers and preschoolers is the answer to the age-old question How can I get my child t to pick, especially t in public? With gentle humor and kid-friendly support, this board book for toddlers and preschoolers helps guide little ones away from se picking toward healthier habits, like using a tissue and washing their hands. Catchy words help children remember what to do; vibrant full-color illustrations bring the words to life. Throughout, the positive message shines through: ses are for breathing, sniffing, smelling . . . but t for picking!
- Author BiographyElizabeth Verdick is the author of more than 40 highly acclaimed books for children and teens, including books in the Best Behavior series for young children, the Happy Healthy Baby and Toddler Tools(r) board book series, and the Laugh & Learn series for preteens. Her most recent titles include Reach (Happy Healthy Baby), On-the-Go Time (Toddler Tools), Bystander Power (Laugh & Learn), and The Survival Guide for Kids with Autism Spectrum Disorders (And Their Parents). She lives with her husband, two children, and five pets near St. Paul, Minnesota.Marieka Heinlen received her BFA at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, and also studied at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London. She launched her career as an award-winning children s book illustrator with Hands Are Not for Hitting and has illustrated all of the books in the Best Behavior and Toddler Tools series. Marieka focuses her work on books and other materials for children, teens, parents, and teachers. She lives in St. Paul, Minnesota, with her husband, son, and daughter.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Verdick
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marieka Heinien
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.