Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIt was a moment of revelation for me. I was seventeen when I learned to fly, just a stupid kid, and if I knew then what I kw w, I wouldn't have done it. I didn't necessarily regret it, in fact quite the opposite; I love to fly. I love everything about it. I just suddenly realized that I'm t inherently brave eugh of a person to have put myself through all that I've endured while chasing the clouds. I was a kid so squarely risk averse that I demanded everyone get their money back after playing cards for pennies and nickels. I was a kid who was intimidated by the challenges involved with earning Boy Scout badges or the hor roll. If I had been offered a safe, effortless, and boring destiny, to never have to face the unkwn, I would've taken it and probably never looked back.
- Author(s)Rick Butcher
- Date of Publication09/10/2013
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight677 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.