All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.31
About this product
- Description<b>In the tradition of vels of Gayle Forman and John Green comes this extraordinary YA debut about a blind teen girl navigating life and love in high school.</b>Parker Grant doesn't need 20/20 vision to see right through you. That's why she created the Rules: Don't treat her any differently just because she's blind, and <i>never</i> take advantage. There will be second chances. Just ask Scott Kilpatrick, the boy who broke her heart. When Scott suddenly reappears in her life after being gone for years, Parker kws there's only one way to react--shun him so hard it hurts. She has eugh on her mind already, like trying out for the track team (that's right, her eyes don't work but her legs still do), doling out tough-love advice to her painfully naive classmates, and giving herself gold stars for every day she hasn't cried since her dad's death three months ago. But avoiding her past quickly proves impossible, and the more Parker learns about what really happened--both with Scott, and her dad--the more she starts to question if things are always as they seem. Maybe, just maybe, some Rules are meant to be broken.Combining a fiercely engaging voice with true heart, debut author Eric Lindstrom's <i>Not If I See You First</i> illuminates those blind spots that we all have in life, whether visually impaired or t.
- Author BiographyEric Lindstrom is a BAFTA and WGA-nominated veteran of the interactive entertainment industry. He is the author of<i> A Tragic Kind of Wonderful </i>and <i>Not If I See You First</i>, his debut novel. Eric invites you to find him online at ericlindstrombooks.com and on Twitter @Eric_Lindstrom.
- Author(s)Eric Lindstrom
- PublisherPoppy Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPoppy Books
- Weight272 g
- Width25 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.