All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.02
About this product
- DescriptionSherry Thomas is one of the hottest new voices in historical romance, garnering the highest praise from today's bestselling writers ( Entrancing. --Mary Balogh; Ravishingly sinful, intelligent and addictive. --Eloisa James). Now Sherry delivers this powerful story of a remarkable woman and the love she thought she'd never find--with the man she thought she'd lost forever.... <b><i></b>Their marriage lasted only slightly longer than the honeymoon--to one's surprise, t even Bryony Asquith's. A man as talented, handsome, and sought after by society as Leo Marsden couldn't possibly want to spend his entire life with a woman who rebelled against propriety by becoming a doctor. Why, then, three years after their annulment and half a world away, does he track her down at her clinic in the remotest corner of India? Leo has reason to think Bryony could ever forgive him for the way he treated her, but he won't rest until he's delivered an urgent message from her sister--and fulfilled his duty by escorting her safely back to England. But as they risk their lives for each other on the journey home, will the biggest danger be the treacherous war around them--or their rekindling passion?
- Author BiographySherry Thomas burst onto the romance scene with <b>Private Arrangements</b>, one of the most anticipated debut historical romances in recent history and a <i>Publishers Weekly</i> Best of the Year book. Lisa Kleypas calls her the most powerfully original historical romance author working today. Her books have received stellar reviews from <i>Publishers Weekly</i>, <i>Library Journal</i>, <i> Chicago Tribune</i>, and <i>Romantic Times</i>, along with enthusiastic praises from many of the most highly trafficked romance review websites and blogs. Her story is all the more interesting given that English is Sherry's second language--she has come a long way from the days when she made her laborious way through Rosemary Roger's <i>Sweet Savage Love</i> with an English-Chinese dictionary. She enjoys creating stories. And when she is not writing, she thinks about the zen and zaniness of her profession, plays computer games with her sons, and reads as many fabulous books as she can find.
- Author(s)Sherry Thomas
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight172 g
- Width106 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.