All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $15.41Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionLaurel Kerr lives each day fearing it could be her last. Years of pleading with God for deliverance from her husband's deadly temper have convinced her that she's beneath the Lord's tice. Still, she perseveres, hoping that a redeemed husband and a Christ-centered marriage might one day be possible. Dr. Boyd Wendall has a soft spot for Laurel. Although she's t his to take care of, she stirs his protective instincts. Time and again he finds himself in the midst of her trouble, and he can't help but believe there's a reason for it. When Laurel's deliverance comes suddenly and unexpectedly, it raises questions about Boyd's integrity, reopens wounds from his past, and leads to a trial the two cant escape. Apart, they are just one man and one woman facing tribulation. Together, they'll discover that God is t so far away.
- Author BiographyDeborah Pierson Dill is a writer, among other things. Her works include the Blithe Settlement series as well as the Ransom Oaks Ranch series, both published by Pelican Book Group. Deborah lives in central Texas with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Deborah Pierson Dill
- PublisherPelican Book Group
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Book Group
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.