All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's pie--all grown up! Pomegranate. Fresh figs. Sea salt. Forget apples and blueberries. Today's trendy ingredients are unique, modern, and indulgent--and w you can find them in the pie plate in your kitchen! With more than 100 sweet and savory pie recipes--and extra recipes for crusts and toppings--Not-So-Humble Pies uses these fresh flavors to turn a simple dessert into something deliciously sophisticated. And these dressed-up pies look as good as they taste, so get ready to serve up a slice of the following: * Blood Orange Curd Pie* Cardamom and Saffron Chiffon Pie* Apple, Brie, and Bacon Tart* Chocolate Acai Chiffon Pie* Pear Gorgonzola Tart With these mouthwatering recipes--and impressive ingredients--it's as easy as pie to turn modest standbys into t-so-humble standouts. As featured on RecipeGirl!
- Author BiographyKelly Jaggers is a recipe developer and food blogger. She specialises in creating indulgent recipes featuring fresh, seasonal ingredients... and lots and lots of butter. Kelly has worked as a caterer, personal chef, and creates wedding and specialty cakes. Her first cookbook, The Everything Pie Cookbook, was released in September 2011. Kelly lives in Dallas, Texas.
- Author(s)Kelly Jaggers
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/06/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width177 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $39.43Trending at AU $41.70
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.58
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.74
- AU $21.56Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.11
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $10.04
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $34.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.