All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the iconoclastic author of the New York Times bestseller Candyfreak comes this collection of essays that explores the truly urgent moral dilemmas of our age, such as the consumption of ham for Chanukah.
- Author(s)Steve Almond
- Date of Publication15/10/2008
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Trade
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.