All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes CD-Rom 'This newly updated resource book with printable activities (on an accompanying CD-Rom) provides excellent teaching materials for busy teachers and teaching assistants. It is likely to be most useful when linked to professional development activities designed to address behaviour issues at the whole-school level' - SENCO Update 'This easy to use book helps lunch and playtime support staff to help pupils improve their behaviour by encouraging them to think about the impact their inappropriate behaviour has, t only on themselves, but on those around them, and their environment. The worksheets are t mundane punishment activities, but a chance for the pupil to learn about themselves and their actions and provide an opportunity for dialogue and discussion with their peers and adults' - Spare-Chair.com Ltd '[This book] offers a resource to schools that can be incorporated into differentiated classroom planning, as well as IBPs, IEPs or pastoral guidance for a particular child...[ The book offers] a comprehensive means of helping those children who struggle with their behaviour to learn to take responsibility for their actions and to improve' - Special Designed for use in primary and special schools, this updated edition of Fiona Wallace and Diane Caesar's popular resource w provides teachers and other educational professionals with more than 80 worksheets to promote positive behaviour at break times. The worksheets help the pupils to focus on what gets them into trouble, and promote new skills and more positive attitudes. In this new edition, as well as covering the usual trouble spots such as bad language, fighting and playing in the toilets, there are brand new sections on: * wet playtimes * making things better * being polite * keeping the rules * learning to think * friendships A new record sheet to monitor and evaluate the children's progress has also been added. Drawing on the authors' experiences as a teacher and an educational psychologist, this resource is perfect for anyone looking for a positive way to improve behaviour at break times.
- Author BiographyFiona Wallace is an Educational Psychologist and Service Co-ordinator for the Behaviour Support Service in Birmingham.
- Author(s)Diane Caesar,Fiona Wallace
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLucky Duck Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLucky Duck Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.