All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the AFL-CIO, which came under new leadership in October 1994 following the New Voice campaign, held its first democratic election for top officers and set about reforming the union movement to take account of a changing ecomy. Topics discussed include: political action; women; immigrant workers; global strategy and international worker solidarity; and changing the union's image. Case studies of how labour won the strike against UPS, and the legislative fights to increase the minimum wage and defeat Fast Track Trade Authority, are also included.
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication18/12/1998
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, ports.
- Weight906 g
- Width204 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJo-Ann Mort
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.