All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionForget ugly afghans and dainty doilies and think luxurious throws and sumptuous sweaters. You can crochet cool stuff that will make everyone envious--things to spice up your wardrobe and your pad, or gifts to amaze your I could never do that friends. Choose from nearly thirty projects ranging from elegant to earthy--from a chic shrug to a recycled denim rug and from fun plush toys to sweaters too good for boys.In hip style, this guide covers: * All kinds of yarns and materials, and the tools of the trade* The basic stitches, shaping, finishing techniques, blocking, and more* Simple projects that give you close-to-instant gratification and more complex ones that take some commitment* Suggestions for customizing every design and personalizing every projectIntone your creative mantra and get your hooks into a terrific project. With Not Your Mama's Crochet, you won't just make unique, chic items--you'll make a statement.
- Author BiographyAmy Swenson has come a long way since she crocheted blankets for her dolls. She now markets her own line of original patterns for knitting and crochet, IndiKnits, sold in over 100 shops across North America and on www.indiknits.com. Her designs have been featured in many popular books and online magazines.
- Author(s)Amy Swenson
- Date of Publication19/09/2006
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight757 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.