All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Not For Tourists Guide to Boston is the ultimate guidebook for already street-savvy Bostonians, business travelers, and tourists alike. It divides the city into twenty-eight neighborhoods, mapped out and marked with user-friendly icons identifying services and entertainment venues. Restaurants, banks, community gardens, hiking, public transportation, and landmarks - NFT packs it all into one convenient pocket-sized guide. The guide also features: a foldout highway map; sections on all of Boston, Cambridge, and Somerville; more than 110 neighborhood and city maps; details on Boston's entertainment hotspots and nightlife; and listings for theaters and museums. Buy it for your cah or your pawket; the NFT guide to Beantown will help you make the most of your time in the city.
- Author BiographyNot For Tourists released their first book, a guide to Manhattan, in May of 2000. Today, NFT produces eleven books each year, working closely with city and neighborhood editors in Atlanta, Boston, Brooklyn, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington DC. Their offices are in New York City.
- Author(s)Not for Tourists
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleNot for Tourists
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Out-of-print date03/12/2015
- Content Note110 colour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width105 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.