All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe Not For Tourists Guide to San Francisco is the urban manual to the city that San Franciscan should be without. This map-based guidebook organizes the city into 40 mapped neighborhoods and marks each map with user-friendly icons locating all of the essential services and entertainment hotspots. Want to stroll along breezy Fisherman's Wharf? NFT has you covered. How about rummaging through a vintage thrift shop? We've got that, too. The nearest gourmet restaurant, cultural hotspot, music venue, or football game--whatever you need--NFT puts it at your fingertips. The guide also includes: * A foldout map showing highways, rail transit, and bike routes * Over 125 neighborhood maps * Coverage of Berkeley, Oakland, and Emeryville * Listings for sports and outdoor activities * Details on bookstores and shopping NFT: the other San Francisco treat.
- Author BiographyNot For Tourists (NFT) released their first book, a guide to Manhattan, in May of 2000. Today, NFT produces eleven books each year, working closely with city and neighborhood editors in Atlanta, Boston, Brooklyn, Chicago, London, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington DC. Their offices are in New York City.
- Author(s)Not for Tourists
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Content Note125 color illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width101 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.