All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
About this product
- DescriptionPUBLISHED BY GRACE NOTES BOOKS Shop direct from the publisher & save! Please visit www.GraceNotesBooks.com for sales prices ($2 off!) on any issue of Notes or save even more by becoming a subscriber! Notes & Grace Notes and Grace Notes Publishing presents Notes Magazine; a lively publication including personal essays, invative fiction, poetry, comics, and regular columns including film and book reviews, social commentary, and humor. Issue #3 showcases poetics, true stories, and make-believe that serve to engage your imagination, stir your humanity, provoke your thoughts, and to make you smile.
- Author BiographyAbout Grace Notes Publishing & Notes Magazine: It has been said that the hallmark of contemporary literature is an avoidance of plot and character. -And we wonder why people don't read so much anymore!? We wonder why the only people enjoying short stories and poetry are those who are writing them!? Grace Notes Publishing presents Notes Magazine and takes a big step (a leap, really) away from that line of thinking. GN Publishing seeks to celebrate authors who write about life (in any and all facets) and do so with a strong sense of writing about 'something' without taking a step over the line into what some would call genre stories. Welcome to the slipstream; a company publishing books and this magazine offering a broad appeal to both 'literary' minds and avid 'mainstream' readers alike. Notes Magazine is made up of accessible, lively, often fun, and meaningful-- IDEAS.
- Author(s)Grace Notes Books
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.