Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAfter nearly two decades in Britain, Bill Bryson took the decision to move back to the USA. Before leaving his much-loved home in North Yorkshire, he took one last trip around the UK, and in this book, he turns an affectionate but laconic eye on his adopted country.
- PrizesWinner of Whitaker Gold Book Award 2001.
- Author(s)Bill Bryson
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/1999
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date22/08/2013
- Height250 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.