All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSwedish cuisine is delicious, varied and often unexpected and in this delightful book Margareta Schildt Landgren shares wonderful stories from her own Swedish kitchen along with over 100 fabulous recipes.Here Margareta includes both traditional and modern recipes, from Gravalax with Herbs and Swedish Meatballs to St Lucia Buns and Elderflower Cordial.The mouth-watering recipes are interspersed with captivating narrative on Sweden's food traditions, the development of regional cuisine, the importance of seasonal eating and celebration foods.Margareta's text is illustrated beautifully with stunning recipe and location photography from Tine Guth Linse, as well as photographs from her own archive. This is essential reading for anyone with a passion for food or a love of Swedish culture.
- Author BiographyMargareta Schildt Landgren is an established food writer who also trained as a home economics teacher. She is the author of several books on Swedish cuisine including Simply Swedish.
- Author(s)Margareta Schildt Landgren
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationEast Petersburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIMM Lifestyle Books
- Weight748 g
- Width185 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.