All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionDeclan loves death metal--particularly from Finland. And video games--violent ones. And internet porn--any kind, really. He goes to school with Neilly Foster and spends most of his classroom time wondering what it might be like to know her, to talk to her, maybe even to graze against her sweater in the hallway. Neilly is an accomplished gymnast, naturally beautiful, and a constant presence at all the best parties (to which Declan is never invited). She's the queen of cool, the princess of poker face, and her rule is uncontested-- or it was until today, when she's dumped by her boyfriend, betrayed by her former BFF Lulu, and then informed she's getting a new brother--of the freaky fellow classmate variety. Declan's dad is marrying Neilly's mom. Soon. Which means they'll be moving in together.
- Author BiographyBrendan Halpin and Trish Cook are both accomplished authors with established readerships in the young adult world. Trish is a former corporate communications consultant whose debut YA novel SO LYRICAL was published in May 2005 by NAL Jam; its sequel, OVERNIGHT SENSATION, published in February 2006. Brendan's novel (co-written with Emily Franklin) THE HALF LIFE PLANETS will come out from Hyperion in Spring of 2010; their second collaborative effort FAUXMANCE will be published by Walker Books in 2011. Brendan has two novels published by FSG's YA division (HOW YA LIKE ME NOW and FOREVER CHANGES) with a third on the way next year. Brendan's adult novels and nonfiction are published regularly at Random House's Villard imprint. He has been featured on theTodayshow, on NPR'sFresh Air, onRosie, as well as inGood Housekeeping, theNew York TimesModern Love column, and several other prominent magazines and newspapers.
- Author(s)Brendan Halpin,Trish Cook
- PublisherEgmont USA
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEgmont USA
- Weight191 g
- Width131 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.