All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA journal from British Columbia, Notes from the Century Before , has an introduction by David Quammen.
- Author BiographyEdward Hoagland is the author of nearly twenty books, several of which have been nominated for the National Book Award, the American Book Award, and the National Book Critics Circle Award. A member of the American Academy of Arts and Letters, Hoagland lives in Bennington, Vermont. Jon Krakauer is the author of Into Thin Air, which was a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize, and Into the Wild. His work has appeared in many magazines, including Outside, Smithsonian, and National Geographic. He chose the books in this series for their literary merit and historical significance--and because he found them such a pleasure to read.
- Author(s)Edward Hoagland
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication21/03/2002
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Series TitleModern Library
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintModern Library Inc
- Out-of-print date02/10/2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width132 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Introduction byDavid Quammen
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.