All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.16
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
About this product
- DescriptionNow in paperback with a new epilogue--the widely discussed call for a new and open Catholic church that arrived just before the papacy of Francis. Fr. Cozzens inspires a church that wants to be simply adult--a church t of children or adolescents hesitant to think and reflect on the lessons of human experience and their effort to live the gospel. A church closer to the spirit of Yves Congar and Teilhard de Chardin, to Dorothy Day and Mother Teresa, a church in step with the spirit of the gospel.
- Author BiographyDonald Cozzens, a priest and writer, is the author of two award-winning titles, Sacred Silence: Denial and the Crisis in the Church and The Changing Face of the Priesthood, and is editor of The Spirituality of the Diocesan Priest. He is the former editor of St. Mary's Seminary and Graduate School of Theology in the archdiocese of Cleveland, and currently writer in residence at John Carroll University where he teaches in the religious studies department. Fr. Cozzens has appeared on Meet the Press and has been interviewed on Fresh Air, All Things Considered, The Australian Broadcasting Corporation, BBC radio and television, CNN, and the major television networks.
- Author(s)Donald Cozzens
- PublisherOrbis Books (USA)
- Date of Publication27/03/2015
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationMaryknoll
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrbis Books (USA)
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.