CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.18
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $117.44
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $106.89
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe tes collected together in this volume were gathered over Frank Hauser's successful career as a theatre director. They document his teachings and his directions of such acting legends as Alec Guinness, Richard Burton, Sir Ian McKellen and Kevin Spacey. Russell Reich has combined Hauser's tes with explanatory commentary, insightful quotes and helpful examples to provide a unique apprenticeship. Perfect for students and professionals, theatregoers or just plain enthusiasts, Notes on Directing offers an illuminating and witty commentary on human interaction and a thrilling glimpse into the hidden process of creating live theatre.
- Author BiographyFrank Hauser CBE served as Director of Productions at the Oxford Playhouse for seventeen years, during which time many of his productions were subsequently seen in London and New York. Russell Reich is a director and writer living in New York City. He served as Visiting Artist-in-Residence at Harvard University and a member of the Circle Rep Director's Lab.
- Author(s)Frank Hauser,Russell Reich
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication10/08/2006
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Weight255 g
- Width138 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.