Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe first part, titled Letters, contains essays on such topics as Books, Henry James, Alphonse Daudet, Guy de Maupassant, Anatole France, Turgenev, Stephen Crane, Tales of the Sea, An Observer in Malaya, The Life Beyond, and The Censor of Plays. The second part, title Life, includes such topics as Autocracy and War, The Crime of Partition, Note on the Polish Problem, Tradition, Confidence, Flight, Some Reflections on the Loss of the Titanic, Protection of Ocean Liners, and A Friendly Place.Joseph Conrad was a Polish-born English velist best kwn in his own time as a writer of sea stories. He is w more admired as a velist of moral exploration and a master of narrative technique - a major 20th century velist.
- Author(s)Joseph Conrad
- PublisherUniversity Press of the Pacific
- Date of Publication14/10/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of the Pacific
- Weight308 g
- Width164 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.